Pre-Construction Phase The pre-construction phase is the most critical phase of a project.
Pre-construction/CM approach begins with the programming stage and continues throughout design development. At Modular Contractors, we work closely with design professionals in an effort to establish budget while monitoring cost overrun. We identify products & system components with budgetary constraints and make recommendations for more cost effective alternatives. This is the most effective method to reach a guaranteed maximum price while eliminating potential conflicts during construction.
Pre-Construction program the following items:
- Review Design & make Recommendation
- Budgeting and Cost Estimating
- Cost Analysis
- Code Compliance
- Value Engineering
- Subcontractor & Vendor Pre-qualification
- Subcontractor Bid Solicitation
- Permit Processing & Expediting
- Final Cost Estimate & Establishing GMP